Cardinal

Cardinal
Cardinal

Thursday, July 8, 2010

In the Pink

The grocery store rose is still blooming, as is the celosia.  All the other flowers you've seen here are now gone.  BUT that doesn't mean we aren't flowering!  The Pretty Jessica-David Austin type rose is in bloom as is my Elodie Lady double flowering lily.  The lilies are almost as tall as I am this year.  And they're doing so well in their spot that I may have to plant more lilies around them.  And maybe a peony. And some tall phlox. And...  Okay, I'll stop.

Here are my pretty pink blooms.

The Pretty Jessica rose

The Elodie Lady lily

A couple of the Elodie Ladies (Lady's?) didn't fully double bloom, but they they still look cool

The Stargazer carpet lilies and my dahlias should be blooming soon, along with my new climbing rose.  So come back in a few for more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment